holy fucking shit
get this circulated. like, everywhere.
this is so fucking scary
i’m in heaps of anger that a guy like this actually exists and is quite proud of it.
so i have gone almost a year or two without watching a kdrama, and boy do i miss it. i picked the perfect one to start my new year off: I Hear Your Voice. if i’m not busting my guts laughing, i am crying (at their sweet puppy love, someone send help i am literally — cannot function), i am also terrified of the villain (his character is well done!). everyone is so likeable, i can’t even begin … plus the acting is great and the chemistry works! it’s almost final weeks and all but i think i’m going to pull in the homestretch here and watch this on marathon mode. good bye sleep, good bye sane life choices. endless squealing and heart attacks, here i come.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow through.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines."
— 10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other, Almie Rose (via heartlagoon)